Dilapidation Inspection Report Parramatta
APBI Parramatta conduct dilapidation building inspections across across Parramatta
& Western Sydney and regional NSW.
DILAPIDATION INSPECTION DETAILS
A dilapidation report is useful in defence if any claims are made by the owner of a neighbouring property for damage they believe your building works have caused.
We complete dilapidation inspections and property condition surveys across Parramatta, Western Sydney & regional NSW.
- Book online;
- Request A Quote;
- Call 1300 657 546;
- SMS between 7am to 10pm 0417 998 905
- Email email@example.com
We liaise with agents and vendors for access to property;
Building Inspection Report emailed or posted within 24 hours of inspection.
- Carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- Details the existing condition of a structure, road, footpaths etc prior to building work being carried out on a neighbouring property. Most councils as part of a development application will require a dilapidation report be carried out on neighbouring structures.
- It itemises each defect found and includes a photo of each. The inspector will report on all internal and external areas and where required, the council assets.
- The the report should be signed by both parties prior to building work commencing.
- Download a sample report